Thursday, January 1, 2009

Winter engagements!


(Source)

I just wanted to give a congrats to any readers who got engaged this winter~ it seems like love is definitely in the air! I got to thinking about our wedding and realized that of course not every bride chooses a winter wedding, and some couples choose winter engagement photos instead! I thought I would share some of my favorite winter shots.

Neil Cowley Photography:
I love when couples choose to involve their pets in their engagement pics!


Sandra Regier Photography:

How adorable are these hats?!!


Davide Jackson Photography:


Julie Harris Photography:


MThree Studio:



Shane Macomber:
Ok I should preface this by saying that this bride is actully a long-time Vail friend of mine and I loved her engagement pics so much I had to share! Congrats dee- so happy for you:)


This might be my favorite pic because you can see her Sorel boots. Growing up in Vail, I thought everyone wore them- when I went to college in Boston and wore these boots people looked at me like I was from Mars. Such a cute photo:



Real Photography:





Carden Photography:
I'm mildly obsessed with this picture. So sweet.


Some of my favorite winter engagement photos are by our own WeddingbeePro Anne Ruthmann- how cute is these?!



So congrats newly engaged readers- winter truly is the season of love, romance, and family.

When did you take your engagement photos?
Please insert poll here:
a. Spring
b. Summer
c. Fall
d. Winter

No comments: