Thursday, February 5, 2009

Something borrowed from a bee!

So for those of you who don't know, Mrs. Tiramisu and I are buds. We were friends during her planning process, and she's to blame for my weddingbee addiction. She even attended my bachelorette party which I never blogged about, because, well... I had too much champagne ;)

See? Isn't she cute?

Anyhoo... in preparation for the wedding, I've gathered my something (or two somethings) old:

My grandmother Hazel's jacket:
and my Grandmother Susie's jacket:I figure I'll sort of alternate between the two- it'll be fun and most of all- warm!

So when I was asking Mrs. Tiramisu about her something old, borrowed, and new, she offered the bracelet she wore during her own wedding to be my something borrowed.

Here's a reminder of what it looked like her big day:
I love how happy she looks in this picture:) Here's a closeup of the bracelet:So pretty!! Thanks, Mrs. Tiramisu- I can't wait to wear my something borrowed. Maybe we should start a bee tradition of passing something along!

No comments: