While Champ was away at a Superbowl party, I was doing our programs and...um...wearing my wedding ring :)
Champ has been so serious about the wedding rings, he insisted that I not pick them up any sooner than they really needed to be, so they've been sitting at the jeweler for a few months. Well the time has come, and I picked them up just in time for a little trial run.
Mine is an eternity band with diamonds similar to the side stones on engagement ring. His has a little bling too- it's a platinum band with a "satin finish" (whatever that means) and princess cut diamonds. Champ says it makes him feel like a diva- he pranced around the house saying "I'm Whitney Houston, bi@%ch". He'll kill me if he knows I told you that- good thing he doesn't read wb:)

So I had fun cheating a little, but it's not going to be nearly as much fun as exchanging rings and vows with my future diva ;) Anyone else cheat a little when he's not around?!

No comments:
Post a Comment