Today I realized that I've hit an all time low... be prepared. Tonight I'll be going out with a few of the ladies for some happy hour action. Naturally, I grab a shirt out of my closet that I haven't worn in a while (Champ and I have a bad habit of veg-ing on the couch instead of exploring our neighborhood restaurants), and I realize that it's a little tight. I've stretched out shirts before, but what I'm about to show you is just pathetic.
I've put my tube top around our dining room chair. To create some extra stretch-age I added one of our dog Maxwell's toys to the stomach area. Pathetic, but I give myself some creativity points. Max is really confused as to why I've killed his teddy bear, and he's staring at my shirt as I get ready.
Here's the teddy bear stuffed in my shirt, which is stretched onto our chair.

I'm thinking the trips to the gym should probably start tomorrow...

How do you deal with keeping body image positive during your wedding planning process? Any other stretchers out there?
I'm thinking the trips to the gym should probably start tomorrow...
How do you deal with keeping body image positive during your wedding planning process? Any other stretchers out there?

No comments:
Post a Comment