Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You gave him what?!

I guess I usually consider myself pretty thoughtful when it comes to gift-giving. I really make an effort to listen when people say they want things or need things, because there's always an opportunity to give someone a thoughtful gift. But this year for Champ's birthday, and I was surprised to hear the response when I told my friends what I would be gifting him.

It's no secret- Champ cares about his appearance. Not in an obsessive way, but he takes care of himself. So when he tried Crest White Strips to help whiten his teeth, I wasn't surprised. After all, I've been a huge White Strips fan myself and they've really brightened my teeth. But, as some of you may know the strips can make your teeth a little sensitive, and I guess Champ is a sensitive guy :) He couldn't deal with them!
When I thought about what gift to give him for his birthday, I couldn't help but think that he would love a Brite Smile professional teeth whitening session. According to the info I've seen, it can whiten your teeth around 8 shades, and it lasts for almost two years! He would love it, and... well.... with our wedding approaching, I think it would be a great gift!


It makes perfect sense to me- and when I told Champ about his session, he loved the idea!! It was something he wouldn't necessarily purchase for himself, but something he greatly appreciated. After all, I asked for Gocco ink and bulbs for my birthday and a camera for our honeymoon for Christmas.


With the holiday season approaching, has anyone else started gift giving or getting more wedding related items?

No comments: