***Please pretty please stop reading if you're a bridesmaid- that means you KC- I know you want a peek, but don't you dare!**********
I know not everyone agrees with me that Uggs are the most comfortable boots, but I personally love them. You may recall I have some issues with my feet, so I'm constantly wearing my Uggs. My favorites are the Ugg mini- they don't get too hot and they feel like you're wearing slippers! So I thought I would get all the girls a pair of Ugg boots. It would make for some cute photos and they can always wear them again! I got them the Ugg Classic Short in Chestnut.

(source)
To keep them warm, I also purchased each girl a black pashmina. I opted for the 4 ply cashmere scarf for the warmth factor. I purchased them from Orient Trend, and they have a 10% discount for 5 or more using the code "Bridesmaid".
(source)
If you've ever used the Mentha lipgloss collection from CO Bigelow, you'll know why I got them this next little gift. This lip gloss is AWESOME! It actually freshens your breath- I'm not joking- it really does.
I actually found this package of 6 mini Menthas in the following flavors: Original Mentha Lip Shine, Ultra Mentha Lip Shine, Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine, Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine, Pink Mint Mentha Lip Tint and Mentha Lip Buffer for $18 at Bath and Body Works.
(Source)
To keep it all straight I got each girl a monogrammed tote bag from The Knot Wedding Shop. My only advice on these is to wait for them to go on sale (they actually go on sale pretty often). I think I paid $15 for each, and the normal price is $24.00.
(source)
I'll probably add a few random things in there, but that's pretty much it! I also purchased Uggs and pashminas as a surprise for the Moms as they will be getting ready with us the morning of the wedding. Both moms are wearing black, so I figured if they wanted to they could wear the pashminas too!
What did you gift your moms and maids?!

No comments:
Post a Comment