Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Lady Champs: Pretty Women

Thank you all so much for your thoughts about the Lady Champs' attire! It seems as though there is a discrepancy as to how a new mamma can flaunt her new goods. Some say strapless is flattering, and others thought straps would be much more supportive. Seeing as I've never been a new mamma, I just asked the ladies what they thought. And the verdict???

The Pretty Woman
Belsoie style L1021


You may recall Champ and I are going for an elegant and romantic wedding day. Our colors are gold and ivory with subtle touches of deep red hues. We'll have a ton of candles, and the outdoor firepit will be visible from our guest tables. Champ and I agreed that this dress seems like a timeless style and it fits both our ceremony and our venue locations.

A reminder of our inspiration board:

Sources: sparklers, dress, gold candles, winter wedding, flowers, our reception site! , dress, damask runners, gold lamour, martini ice luge, mantilla veil, candle centerpiece , champagne!



So we're going for elegance and romance. If you could pick two words to describe your wedding inspiration, what would they be?

No comments: